Hello from Fresno CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
Looking for buddies and friends in California. New on forum. Would you like to talk? Go diving?

Maureen

Welcome to Scubaboard. Those of us in No Cal will usually dive Monterey or Carmel. We have a meet and greet coming up on December 5 at Lover's Point.

Tell us a little about yourself!

Thank you for the reply. My name is Maureen. I was certified SSI in Monterey by Bobs Dive Shop in Fresno CA in August of this year. I have gone on 2 live aboard 3 day dive trips with the Sub Club and have 17 dives and am a specialty diver at this time. I will be going on all of the sub clubs boat dives. I think this is the most Awesome sport in the world!
I am a 53 year old female, retired, single and looking for a single romantic dive buddy. I would love to come to your meeting to get aquainted and learn about diving more around Monterey.
Please give me all the information I will need for the Dec. 5th meeting. If you need more information from me just ask.
Again.....Thank you for your reply, this is what Ive been looking for.
Maureen Abston

Welcome Maureen. Check out the meet and greet thread, I think there's some good information on there regarding the upcoming meet and greet at Lover's Point. Do try to make it, it will be fun!

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

The meet and greet would be a great time to get to know the local divers, and discover what shore diving has to offer. There is a post a few below this one that covers the details.

Welcome to the board Maureen! I'm looking forward to meeting and diving with you at the Meet & Greet.

Hi there Maureen,

Welcome! It will be great to meet you! Hope you can make it to the M&G!!!

Back
Top Bottom