Hello from France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobbyfree

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys,

I'm padi advanced certified and i didn t dive for a while but happy to be part of the community :wink:

I did my open water in mexico (Playa del Carmen) and advanced in Tenerife. i also dove in Philipin in El nido (it was incredible).

I dunno when i will be able to dive again but sooner will be better !

Sounds like you had fun. Welcome to Scuba Board. Many of us have longer dry spells between trips than we would like.

Salut Salut, vas-y, plonge, sur un malentendu, ca peut marcher.
(old move ref),
Welcome @Bobbyfree , hope you can fly again to south east asia, there are amazing thing to see underwater.

Salut Salut, vas-y, plonge, sur un malentendu, ca peut marcher.
(old move ref),
Welcome @Bobbyfree , hope you can fly again to south east asia, there are amazing thing to see underwater.
I wish we can travel there again soon ! And also i would like to dive in Red sea too !

Hi guys,

I'm padi advanced certified and i didn t dive for a while but happy to be part of the community :wink:

I did my open water in mexico (Playa del Carmen) and advanced in Tenerife. i also dove in Philipin in El nido (it was incredible).

I dunno when i will be able to dive again but sooner will be better !

Bienvenue, ami!

If you found El Nido incredible, just wait when you dive few other places in Philippines and other countries in SE Asia.

Bienvenue! Vous faites l'entraînement en France avec quel entreprise ?

Bienvenue! Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Hello and welcome to you my fellow diver and countryman !

Exotics waters are wonderful indeed, but don't forget you've got umpteen of nice places to dive in France : the Med, the Atlantic, caves !

Have your pick !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom