Hello from Downunderer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB NZ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just joined ScubaBoard because of the very active photography/videography forums which are great.

I'm from the UK originally, but live in New Zealand. The Poor Knights islands are my local dive site which is pretty cool. I've dived in a lot of places and prefer clear, warm water (who doesn't!), but have done my time in cold water with low visibility.

I've done just over 700 dives, have certifications from various agencies, including some entry level technical qualifications, but tend to keep it shallow these days. I usually dive solo and have a camera in my hand.

Hi from across the trench....and Poor Knights was my only day diving in NZ and I really enjoyed it....freakin cold after a month in FP tho!

howdy and welcome form south Florida USA..

Hi from across the trench....and Poor Knights was my only day diving in NZ and I really enjoyed it....freakin cold after a month in FP tho!

Hi Wingy, I bet it was a shock! I dive in a drysuit all year round, I always feel sorry for the shivering tourists in wetsuits and slightly smug if I'm honest :)

I've done a bit of diving around Perth in the summer, crazy differential between air and water temperature!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom