Hello from Curaçao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vatty

chemosynthesis
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, I am new to the forums and currently staying up until April 2022 within Curaçao. Working on getting my Dive Master certificate (SSI), so if you are on the island hit me up for a dive! Would love to dive with a lot of different people and perhaps show you around on the island.

Cheers

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad to hear you're getting in plenty of quality time in Curacao; very nice place. Which dive op. are you training with?

Richard.

@vatty welcome to SB. Where in Curacao, or what OP can we find you?

Hello, I am new to the forums and currently staying up until April 2022 within Curaçao. Working on getting my Dive Master certificate (SSI), so if you are on the island hit me up for a dive! Would love to dive with a lot of different people and perhaps show you around on the island.

Cheers
Hi, Vatty! We will be on island Dec 4th for a week. I'll be diving with the wife, but if we need another buddy, I'll make sure to send you a message! :)

Hi, Vatty! We will be on island Dec 4th for a week. I'll be diving with the wife, but if we need another buddy, I'll make sure to send you a message! :)
Sounds great! Just sent me a PM, I’ve a pickup truck so plenty of space for diving gear.

If not, all good. Enjoy your time on the island, and stay save.

Sounds great! Just sent me a PM, I’ve a pickup truck so plenty of space for diving gear.

If not, all good. Enjoy your time on the island, and stay save.
Will do! BTW, I just got both my DM through OWI ratings through SSI in the last year or so. The local IC here is encouraging me to become an Instructor Trainer, which I think I'm gonna pursue. I'm sure you're in good hands with your dive op, but if you have any questions about the training or the process of turning pro through SSI, feel free to contact me. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom