Hello from Colorado!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nfs_127

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. I'm Brendon from the Denver Colorado area. I'm a new diver that ended up getting hooked by a friend that showed me a bunch of dive photos that made me think, "thats freaking awesome I have to do it!" He then then gave me a bunch of gear to get started with (pretty decent gear too so lucky me!). There are only freshwater lakes here that don't have much to see in them but I'd love to meet people to go dive with to keep my skills fresh. I wish I were closer to the coast so I'd have more reasons to frequently dive but now I guess I just have an additional reason to take more trips!

I joined this site because during the time I was researching gear and certifications this site kept popping up in the searches. The posts on here were so helpful I had to join. Thank you guys on here so much for all the great information that I recieved from you guys even before I was a member here!

Welcome!! I am still new here too, but I definitely find this site to be very welcoming and information filled. Have fun!! :)

Back
Top Bottom