Hello from Colorado new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Glad to be a part of this group! Pool and class sessions completed and going to Cozumel in April to complete open water certification. My wife and son are working on completing pool dives this weekend so it can be a family activity. We are going back to Belize in November and looking forward to doing more than just snorkeling this time.

I used the forums here to do some research on equipment and gear, very helpful.

FYI the aquarium in Denver does an education program that allows you to collaborate with a dive center in the area to dive in the aquarium tanks with your open water certifications-for a cost of course but could be a very cool experience for you and your family in a controlled environment.

I am new to the forum as well and if you continue your search for equipment and are interested I have a dive watch for sale its a GARMIN Mk2s which is a multi sport smart watch with a built in dive computer its pretty amazing and it comes with everything brand new...I bought it on Catalina Island a few weeks ago and turned out not to be the model my boyfriend wanted and I already have a dive watch...so it has been taken out of the box but never use...BRAND SPANKING new..We payed almost $1200 for it but I am selling it for $1000 and I will pay shipping. It does come with 2 different length bands and all the accessories in the manufactorers box (purchased at a PADI certified dive shop). If you are interested let me know and if not welcome to diving!

Welcome to the board and the sport! Coz and Belize... well done! :)

Back
Top Bottom