Hello from Coastal NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IBjones

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I've been a diver for 11 years but a newbie to the forum. I live a few miles from Morehead City. I usually dive the rock jetty at Radio Island on my boat or charter out to one of the wrecks with Discovery Diving when I want something a little more fancy. Haven't been to the rock Jetty at Shackleford yet but going this summer!

Sounds like a good place to be. I finally got to hit Morehead City back in August and dive with Olympus Dive Center for 9 dives; good times! Glad to have you on this forum. I'm surprised I don't see NC diving having more draw; plenty of pretty big sharks at close quarters, kind of scary looking but hovering peacefully, present naturally without shark feeding or baiting. Some wrecks, like the U-352, have some interesting history. Long round trips to offshore wrecks, seas can be rough, and the diving often deep, but it was well worth the trip.

Richard.

Welcome to SB! You're definitely in the right place for some amazing diving!

I'm jealous of all the great local diving options you have in NC!

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant... in both diving and ScubaBoard! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

I'll trade you for a dive = dive. My Cooper to your off shore dive...both will be fun. I am in Mt. Holly NC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom