Hello from Clearwater, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bama7377

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings, everyone. I am born and raised in Alabama (Roll Tide) until moving to Pensacola, Florida at 12-years old. I got my open water cert way back I the late 80s. I didn’t do much with it until I got married out of the military and got my advanced along with my wife in the late 90s. I didn’t do much with THAT until our daughter was 17 and wanted to scuba dive. So, one refresher and nitrox class later, we have been diving these last two years in and around Clearwater and I am loving having a cool diving buddy and re-discovering my love of diving. I’m trying to get in as much as we can before she goes away for college, but I also have a dive buddy back-up so I plan on continuing to gain experience and taking some more classes (rescue, wreck, buoyancy, etc.) to further my knowledge. Nice to meet you all!

Hi, Bama! Are you in Clearwater or Pensacola? I'm in Clearwater and just getting started with SCUBA. LOTS to learn. If you're here, I'd be interested in what most people go out to see when they dive.

I almost forgot - I grew up in Alabama, also. I've been in Florida since '04 and never looked back.

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom