Hello from Cincinnati

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SweetLou

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I am from Cincinnati, OH USA. I am a PADI open water diver. I was certified 3 years ago. I am planning on getting my Advanced Open Water this year.

Hello all. I am from Cincinnati, OH USA. I am a PADI open water diver. I was certified 3 years ago. I am planning on getting my Advanced Open Water this year.
Howdy. Up in Cbus here. Fair number of folks in your neck of the woods on here. If you do any local diving where do you do it?

I have dove one quarry in Kentucky at Tristate Scuba's spot. I have decided I am a warm water diver, though I am open to try it again.

I’m here in Cincinnati as well.

Skyline Chili! Gold Star! Graeter's Ice Cream...

Ah, the early 90s... Such fond memories...

Skyline Chili! Gold Star! Graeter's Ice Cream...

Ah, the early 90s... Such fond memories...
All good stuff! But you missed Bacalls Cafe, Izzy Kadetz and United Dairy Farmers. These, plus the ones you mentioned, are what could get me to consider moving back to the area. Ahh, the food…😉

All good stuff! But you missed Bacalls Cafe, Izzy Kadetz and United Dairy Farmers. These, plus the ones you mentioned, are what could get me to consider moving back to the area. Ahh, the food…😉

Heh.. I was only there for a year. But my 28 year old son was born there. Moved out at age three weeks. He couldn't take it any longer... :D

I created a group on Facebook called Cincinnati Area Dive Buddies if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom