Hello from Chicago!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EB67

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there, everyone! After talking about it for a few years, my wife and I finally took the class, did our open water dives at Haigh Quarry, and became Open Water Divers... in October... in Chicago. Now that I'm completely hooked, it's cold! We have a trip booked to Cozumel in January and I can't wait. This looks like a great forum and a great resource!
All the best,
E

10449466_10153696069901738_6042891940436666327_n.jpg

I know, nice timing! You sneaked it in before the end of the dive season.

Congratulations. But in the name of all that is holy, man, secure your SPG! :)

Welcome aboard. If you can't dive well you can learn about diving, talk about diving and gets some vicarious diving in through SB :)

But in the name of all that is holy, man, secure your SPG! :)

Haha, I noticed that in the photo right away and was HORRIFIED! Still, aside from my SPG wandering like a cat chasing a squirrel, I like the photo! ;-)

---------- Post added October 24th, 2015 at 03:37 PM ----------

And cold just means 1 more class.DRYSUIT!

I'm going to take some of Specialty Courses that don't require a dive over the winter. I'm seriously hooked and looking forward to diving to some of the Great Lakes wrecks, where a dry suit will come in handy!

Haha, I noticed that in the photo right away and was HORRIFIED!

If you're anything like me, then as you progress, you'll always find SOME reason to be horrified, it'll just be about more and more sophisticated things. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom