Hello from Cape Cod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlnel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm John from Cape Cod MA.

Im real new to diving, have not been yet!! lol, I start class in a week or two and I look forward to it.

I would like to find a couple partners that wouldn't mind a new diver tagging along sometimes.

I hope to finish the class by mid June and would love to start going on some dives shortly after.

As far as what I would like to do SCUBA wise, as much as I can!!

I just plan on taking it step by step.

Wreck diving interests me as does just shore dive exploring...

So, off to cruise through the forum, I hope to meet up with some of you soon.

Take care, John.

Welcome, John!

There are a lot of NJ wreck divers on ScubaBoard. I hope they inspire you as much as they do all of us.

Please keep us updated as your underwater classes progress. Your opinions and experiences as a new diver are very interesting to those of us who were new divers ... uh, "some time ago".

Take care, and good diving!

Thanks. I think I'll have plenty of opportunities around here for wreck diving. I don't get to vacation often but weekend trips are not out of the question and NJ is close... I'm sure that there are plenty of paths to go down dive wise, I just have to get started and see. I have some friends that are anxious for me to get going, something about lobster ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom