hello from buffalo new york

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rleddon

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,
I'm fairly new to diving, and looking for some places to go and people to dive with. I've done the niagara River drift dive a few times, but looking for something new. Preferably, something that Fischer require a boat as mine is a little impaired at the moment. Thank you all

Welcome to SB fellow WNY'er! We were out on the CB Benson yesterday. You didn't miss much as the vis was about 6'. Lake Erie is a little mixed up right now. There is a Charter that is doing trips through Dip-N-Dive (possibly Discover Diving too) departing out of Buffalo Harbor. Google the shop, and get on the e-mail list for the newsletter. He tends to stay on the shallower stuff. If you want to PM me your e-mail address, I can forward it to you, but I might not quickly get back to you as I am heading to the Thousand Islands tomorrow, and Tobermory in two weeks. Osprey Charters out of Barcelona is an amazing charter, but they are really focusing on the Tech/Techreational stuff (130'-200').

Work your way up to it, there is some great diving here. Travel to the St. Lawrence & Tobermory are fantastic too.

Back
Top Bottom