Hello from Belgium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bart_BE

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello to all of you,

Newbie on this forum, let's give some short introduction.

I'm based in the Bruges area, Belgium. Been divng since 2003, PADI AOWD, mainly been diving in Belgium and the Netherlands.
Also been to Germany and been on Malta last year. First dive travel, been a blast ... so need to get out more often :D.

Up here to get in touch with new buddies, both in my area as well as in Europe, and globally. My goal for the upcoming years is going on lots of trips, short trips, weekends, and enjoying our underwater world, stepping out of my local area. Always up to get to know new dive mates.

All the best, and I hope to see you around, and who knows sharing some dives one day!

cheers,
Bart

Welcome!

Where do you dive in the Netherlands and Belgium?

GJS

p.s. Love Bruges! I have not been there for about 12 years; time to return.

Welcome to SB!

There are a couple of Belgians here who post now and then. I hope they say hello to you. Are you active in the dive community there? My wife is from Meulebeke, and we visit her family there a couple of times a year. We have not dived in Belgium or anywhere else in Europe yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom