Hello from Baltimore, MD!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baltdiveguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Fairly new diver here! I just got certified in May, and have done about 10 dives. I signed up for enriched air, and going to do my advanced in a few weeks.

I don't really have many places to dive locally, so I'm always looking good places to go diving. So far I've only gone in FL (the keys).

I can't wait to get back in the water as soon as can, and keep exploring all the diving world has to offer!

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant... in both diving and ScubaBoard! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

PS - I second the idea of heading down to the Inner Harbor and diving the National Aquarium!

Hello and Welcome to Scubaboard!

As for local diving, depends how far you consider your "local" to be. Four hours from you to the North is New Jersey wrecks which are truly amazing to dive. 6 Hours to your South is Graveyard of the Atlantic one of the best dives ever. You are also within driving distance to the Great Lakes. There are some great wrecks in Ocean City as well. So MD is actually a great place to be a diver. You may not have the best diving out of your door but it places you right in the middle of some of the best dives in USA.

Lets stay in touch for local diving opportunities then ... shall we?

howdy and welcome from south Florida....

Hello and Welcome to Scubaboard!

As for local diving, depends how far you consider your "local" to be. Four hours from you to the North is New Jersey wrecks which are truly amazing to dive. 6 Hours to your South is Graveyard of the Atlantic one of the best dives ever. You are also within driving distance to the Great Lakes. There are some great wrecks in Ocean City as well. So MD is actually a great place to be a diver. You may not have the best diving out of your door but it places you right in the middle of some of the best dives in USA.

Lets stay in touch for local diving opportunities then ... shall we?

That'd be great!! My good friend got me into diving, and he lived in Key Largo (which is why I've dove down there); but he's moving back here in a few weeks so we're just trying to figure out 'locally' where to go. I have read there is good diving in the Carolinas, which you mentioned; but didn't think there was anything good in Ocean City. Also - didn't know about NJ which is awesome to know.

I'd love to stay in touch!

Welcome! If you're into wet rocks, there's Hyde's Quarry out in Westminster/New Windsor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom