Hello from Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
Thank you chairman, to accept me as newbie.
I’m Vince,47, married and living on Aruba. Aruba is one the greatest diving sites with christal blue water and numerous ship and plane wrecks to dive too and a great coral reef. I feel so lucky to be able to dive here!
I only have my Padi open water but am planning on getting my advanced in spring of 2022.
I hope to read and learn from you and looking forward to hear your stories

Attachments

• FD0E04B1-0E30-4972-A015-91B89A14042F.jpeg
    FD0E04B1-0E30-4972-A015-91B89A14042F.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 45
  • ECD6AFF5-176A-47A1-BA2E-C5C5A585FE69.jpeg
    ECD6AFF5-176A-47A1-BA2E-C5C5A585FE69.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 51
Hello Vince. Thank you so much for joining ScubaBoard. You can still have lots of fun diving with an OW certification. The fun began when you signed up for your OW course.

Hello everyone,
Thank you chairman, to accept me as newbie.
I’m Vince,47, married and living on Aruba. Aruba is one the greatest diving sites with christal blue water and numerous ship and plane wrecks to dive too and a great coral reef. I feel so lucky to be able to dive here!
I only have my Padi open water but am planning on getting my advanced in spring of 2022.
I hope to read and learn from you and looking forward to hear your stories
Hi Vince!
We are visiting Aruba in June. I have never been. Would you mind sharing your thoughts on good dive shops on the island? Thanks!

Welcome! Hope you'll post some threads about your Aruba diving. For whatever reason, I don't see many dedicated dive trip reports about Aruba. It sounds like a good destination for divers bringing non-divers along who require entertainment, but in threads asking for such, I don't see it come up much. Strange.

I haven't dove there. Visited twice on cruise ship stops.

Hi Vince!
We are visiting Aruba in June. I have never been. Would you mind sharing your thoughts on good dive shops on the island? Thanks!

I just posted this:

Bon Bini Vince! Did you do your OW on Aruba?

Back
Top Bottom