Hello from Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RcFlyer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone, I spent some time last year over in Southeast Asia and got my PADI AOW while there. Since returning back to the US I have been reading many posts on here and picked up my first set of used gear two weeks ago (4 S80 tanks [2 Luxfer & 2 Catilina] , 3 sets of regs [1 Oceanic, 1 Cressi-sub, 1 Pro Sub), 3 BCD's, and a bunch of miscellaneous extras). I have since brought the tanks up on hydro and visual and am hoping to start diving this summer in Lake Ouachita.

Welcome to ScubaBoard @RcFlyer. You've come to a great forum where you can spend time during your surface intervals.

Welcome, and congrats on your gear!

Let me know if you ever get up to Beaver Lake, or any of the lakes in southern MO.

DW

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....thats quite a lot of gear to get you started...

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....thats quite a lot of gear to get you started...
Thanks! The price was right and I ended up splitting it with a buddy. It's older stuff, but I think it'll get the job done around here. Not to many deep dives in the local lakes.

Back
Top Bottom