Hello from Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaZach1993

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone, new to the site though I have used this as a resource for many years. I am a PADI instructor in a land locked state so I try to travel as much as possible. Came here as I am starting to get more into macro Photography, and looking at getting more camera gear for my 2 upcoming trips. One to San Carlos Mexico and the other is on the Aqua Cat in the Bahamas.

One to San Carlos Mexico
Welcome to ScubaBoard! I don't recall seeing any dive reports about San Carlos; I hope you'll post us a trip report when you get back. People post about La Paz, Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Pulmo. What led you to plan a trip to San Carlos?

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I don't recall seeing any dive reports about San Carlos; I hope you'll post us a trip report when you get back. People post about La Paz, Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Pulmo. What led you to plan a trip to San Carlos?

Richard.
The dive shop that I teach through leads 6 trips a year to San Carlos. So I am leading the trip in June

Arizona has a bunch of divers in it. For your photography, Ben Lair, Paragon Dive in Tucson. That should be in your contact list.
That it does, I run into Ben from time to time at Lake Pleasant when he is in town. He is an amazing underwater photographer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom