Hello from Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Callie

Reaction score
Hello to all from a newbie in Arizona.

Just did my 1st salt water dives in Cozumel. Posted a trip report in the travel section.

Definitely hooked on my new hobby :D, but there was no question in my mind that I would be :rolleyes: .

Fishkiller - No comparison between lake and sea diving, but I would still dive the lakes. Let me know if you ever need a lake buddy before the water gets to cold. Yes, I read the Candy A***d Divers post, I there's no question that I qualify :D. I'll have to go to that post and add myself as a member.:cold:
Definitely like a warm dive :tree:

Kathy

Callie, nice to have you aboard! I am delighted that you enjoyed Cozumel: it is our favorite North American dive trip!

I note, with pleasure, that you have already written and posted a report. Thank you! We love to read about others' dive trips. Keep it up.

The rolls of the CAD group are growing daily. So, now I can write, We happy few, we band of (3) brothers (and 3 sisters)...

Joewr...

From another who understands why ARIZONA is the all beach no ocean state :tree:

Have tank will travel with the water temps on my half of the valley lingering in the 70's you might have to dive in less than ideal conditions with a suit :d

we can always plan for spring CAD rules

on a serious note

I would feel honored to dive with a fellow Scubaboard member most anytime most anyplace

even if it means just a pizza dive :)

Welcome Aboard Callie!

I am so jealous you already did your cool dive, I have been diving swamps since I got certified and still have 5 days 17 hrs 39 minutes till I get to the airport to head for St. Thomas!

I will have to go read your report!

I gotta ask, what is a Cali doing In AZ? hehehehe

from Thailand where it's always WARM WATER.... and on that note...

Originally posted by joewr
.....The rolls of the CAD group are growing daily. So, now I can write, We happy few, we band of (3) brothers (and 3 sisters)...

Joewr...

Joe - would you kindly add me to the CAD? I definitely qualify! :p

Thanks!

Welcome Callie, from NJ.
Isn't Coz great? Nice,clear WARM water?
welcome,and enjoy the Board,
Miked

Thanks all,

Fishkiller, ready when you are :D.
Going to Rocky Point for Thanksgiving, should be able to get in a couple CAD dives, should be able to get by in my shorty

Miked, NJ, gets really :cold: there doesn't it? At 70 degrees I start breaking out the sweaters. Coz was great can't wait to go back. Wonderful, 86 degree water, coulda dived all day long.

Keralucu, hows the diving in Thailand? Probably way over my budget, but maybe some day :rolleyes:

Kathy

Hey Kathy

Diving in Thailand is excellent and can be done at very reasonable prices. I think the most you'd have to worry about is the airfare. (This is the same as my dilemma in getting over to the US to dive - some day.... some day...)

Let me know if you're ever planning on a trip out here - glad to help and hopefully dive with you.

and a warm welcome from north of the 49th -- this hello from Ottawa.

Have fun in the best place to spend your SI

Welcome from north of the 49th, the second largest
province in the second largest country in the world, Ontario , Canada

Butch :peace:

Back
Top Bottom