Hello from Alberta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith_88

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Certified OW last summer here in Alberta, in some balmy 7 degrees C water! Oh the joys of a 2 piece 7mm wetsuit. Knocked one item off my bucket list this winter, diving the Great Barrier Reef. After a 3 day liveaboard it is safe to say scuba diving is now an addiction for me, not that I am complaining about that. Although hard to dive when I am staring out the wind at -30 C, and lots of snow.

Looking forward to finding some interesting topics and hopefully get some ideas, advice or answers on things that interest me. Also hoping to read about some great dive sites to add to my bucket list.

Welcome neighbor!
TONS of great information and wisdom here.

Cheers, Kevin

I know, lots of reading in my future, should keep me busy until the ice melts and we can hit the water again

Welcome, enjoy the great diving in Alberta. There’s always an open invitation for you to get a taste of the Pacific out here!

Thanks Jay, definitely in my future plans to get out to BC and the island and enjoy some diving in the pacific. My LDS usually plans at least on trip a year out to Hornby Island, planning on joining in on one once I get some drysuit dives under my belt.

Welcome to SB Keith.

Welcome. Glad you're here, in the hobby and having a good time. Early in and you've already done a live-aboard and dove at the Great Barrier Reef. Not a bad start!

Richard.

Best diving in Canada is West coast especially van
Isle I too am in Alberta, have dived most wrecks on west coast .. Get a drysuit and check PJ's subsea dive resort in Sannichton, ask for Jack.. He knows every inch of the area.. Lots of great lake dives in Alberta too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom