Hello from Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

William S

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone my name is will I have been certified since 2012 through IDEA. I just recently found this site and registered. I currently live near Cullman, Al but visit Gulf Shores/ Pensacola regularly as i am originally from there. I would like to meet people in both areas to join in diving with. I enjoy both recreational diving and spear pole fishing. My goal is to get mire dives under my belt and continue training. Unfortunately I am the only one in my family that dives so having a dive buddy has been hard to come by in addition IDEA Instructors are few and far between and I would like to continue with IDEA for my training. Could someone tell me where I could post or look within the forum for a prospective dive partner for a upcoming trip to Gulf Shores

Welcome Will! If you are looking for some diving, check out the link in my signature for dive travel. Trips are never canceled and you always have a buddy to dive with! Also, not sure how far Cullman, AL is from Dive Land Park in Glencoe, AL but there is a demo day there this weekend. PM me if you would like more information about the event. Thanks!

If you ever find yourself in the Pensacola area I am looking for sometime to dive the USS Oriskany with, shoot me a message! Cheers

howdy and welcome from south Florida....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom