Hello from Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RamblinManta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys. I'm a long time lurker but first time poster. I was just certified in May for OW, and I'm heading to the coast in 2 weeks to get AOW/nitrox certified.

I'm 36, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally get certified. I had my first salt in June, and I haven't stopped thinking about since.

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the Fall and Winter...,

Welcome to the board! What part of AL are you in? I'm a huge TROY football nut. AL doesn't have any other teams worth mentioning. :D

I'm in Birmingham. As far as I'm concerned TROY and Auburn are the only two teams in the state.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Hey just seen your post I just posted from alabama as well but did not see yours until after that. I am new here but been certified for a while however finding a dive buddy has been difficult. I am in the Cullman, Al area

hey guys i myself just recently got o/w i did mine in crystal river fl. at birds underwater adventures went daddy's day to diveland park in glenco al. GREAT PLACE the owner john is a super nice guy [unlike the place in b,ham] looking forward to going back you should look up the web site for up coming events see ya under the water

hey guys i myself just recently got o/w i did mine in crystal river fl. at birds underwater adventures went daddy's day to diveland park in glenco al. GREAT PLACE the owner john is a super nice guy [unlike the place in b,ham] looking forward to going back you should look up the web site for up coming events see ya under the water

Welcome bullgator! There is a demo day coming up this weekend at Dive Land Park, PM me if you would like a flyer for the event. I'm going to try and make it down on Saturday! Hope to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom