Hello folks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aragorn

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Just registered as soon as I found out about this website. I'll be "popping in" quite frequently since my family has "dive fever". You see, we went to the Cook Islands this last August for 2 weeks and all got PADI Open Water certifications. Now we're planning a trip to Belize this upcoming February. I'm sure I'll have some "stupid" questions as I(we) am a newbie to SCUBA. Take care. :)

and a Warm Welcome from sunny ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, wait not all answers just the ones by other people, well not every other person just about 1 in 30

dang been out of the water to long

Thanks Fishkiller. Arizona, eh? Well, we're just now "digging out" after 3 feet of snow DUMPED on us up here in South Lake Tahoe over the weekend. We're already ready for the warm waters of Belize this february :D

Welcome to the board from just above you, Prineville, Oregon. This is a fun place. If you are like me, you will learn a lot from this place. Have fun! "See" ya around.

Later, Hawk.

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL. You will like it here.

Welcome from Texas :D

Aragorn,
Welcome fromNJ!
This is the place to ask and answer any and all (and none are stupid) questions.The info and experience found in the folks on this board are amazing.
Ask, and wait (sometimes ducking from the humor), andthen everybody learns.
Good luck,
MikeD

from Rochester NY.

nine rings for mortal men doomed to die, seven for the dwarf lords in their halls of stone, three rings for elven kings under stary skies, one for the dark lord on his dark throne.........

I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks for the wonderful welcome everyone. Tonight I'll be posting my itinerary on Belize and hopefully get some feedback. I've been researching this for a couple of weeks now...kinda like I did on our trip to Rarotonga which was spectacular. Thanks again folks! :)

Tavi,
Originally posted by Tavi

I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! If we have a midnight showing up here in Tahoe on the 19th...I'M THERE!! :D "Long live the Numenorean Kings!"

Welcome from Sunny Oregon! We have plenty of water here for a dive!

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom