Hello fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abster

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All,

My name is Abby. I have been diving in Mexico, Philippines,Hawaii and a couple of lakes in Texas. I will be going to Belize by the end of this month for a full week of diving (16 dives) and I am thrilled about it :) Any recommendations?
Any site recommendations for Hawaii? I am relocating to Oahu soon.

Thanks,
Abster

Howdy, Abster! Welcome to SB! It looks like you have some nice dives under your belt! While I can't personally make any Hawaii diving recommendations for you(although, it's on my bucket list), I'm sure you can find some excellent recommendations and information within the regional forum on here. Again, welcome and enjoy the depth!

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

Welcome!

I don't have any recommendations for Belize but for Oahu look up Kaimana Divers, owned by scottitheduck here on Scubaboard. They do small groups (6 divers) with a nice boat and great service. I had a couple places I wanted to go, and they were happy to oblige. They also have a dive club with discounts for Hawaiian locals. Good folks.

Welcome to SB. A great place to be and learn. Don't be afraid to speak up.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom