Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zubida

New
Reaction score
I am a new member of this forum. Very glad to join this forum since many skilled and experienced members out there. I hope, all members help me with helpful tips, techniques and will share their knowledge and experience. Wishing for a friendly environment and appreciation here.

Welcome to Scubaboard! We are delighted to have you join us.

Welcome. Share what part of the world you're in, and you may find others in your region here with trip reports in areas convenient to you.

greetings and salutations

I am a new member of this forum. Very glad to join this forum since many skilled and experienced members out there. I hope, all members help me with helpful tips, techniques and will share their knowledge and experience. Wishing for a friendly environment and appreciation here.
Welcome from Nova Scotia. The environment is very freindly here-- now that that nasty guy finally quit years ago. Nobody liked him!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom