Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kev in CT

Registered
Reaction score
I have been lurking for a while and decided to say hello. Reading so many great posts I need some advice. I started diving in 1990 and got back into it a few years ago by taking my SDI OW. Lately I took the Nitrox class and SDI Advanced. I havent done my check out dives due to limited time and my location isnt the best for visibility. I will be in Cozumel in Febuary and would like to complete my checkout there. Any sugestions on shops that would be able to do so? Thank you!

Welcome from a native of Yonkers. I shore dive quite a bit in CT each summer (Hammonasset, Pleasure Beach near New London, Merwin Point, Walnut Beach. Let me know if you find some hidden good shore places with maybe even 15' of depth....

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I will ask my diving buddy who LOVES Cozumel who he recommends and get back to you.

Howdy! I just got my OW cert with my brother in Florida but am currently stationed in Groton, CT. I'm looking for dive buddies near me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom