Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, as just I passed my OW last Nov and currently getting all my gear in order. I can’t wait for some dives in Monterey very soon and Maui in May. This is a lifelong dream (one of many that I have crossed off my bucket list) from when I first watched episodes of “The Undersea World Jacque Cousteau” decades ago. Funny thing is, is that I have fished “on” the ocean many, many times and came to realize that I am missing many experiences from not being “in” the ocean. It’s never too late to start!

Welcome to the SB. You will find the more you dive the better you get and then you will like diving even more. For most of us on here it is a lifestyle, not just something we do occasionally. You will love it!

Welcome to scubaboard. However beware hanging out here can result in gear purchases and booking more dive trips.

Welcome to SB:
Great people here; enjoy it but be careful its quite addicting.
Compressor

howdy and welcome form south Florida...

Welcome to SB!

Back
Top Bottom