Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have lurked here for awhile and I have decided to introduce meself. I'm 18 and I am currently working on my NAUI Divemaster (just took the test today) and eventually instructor.

I work at a dive shop in Kentucky and have been diving since 96 and assisting with classes for about a year and a half. Pleased to meet you all

Peace
CPS

Hello from me with my mask on my forehead:eek:ut:
And Congratulation for passing the Divemaster Exam!

From the safety of another thread:

I go for the beer myself! - - and once or twice a summer I'll even get one! [Tanks left upright more often than the Mask thing] - generally from a very-pleased-with-himself student that buys for the crowd anyway!

In the meantime - Welcome to the pond!

Hope the divemaster course goes well!

I often put my mask on my forehead but when I'm on the surface I turn around backwards. Don't do this in your course though.:mean:

diverkim once bubbled...
Hope the divemaster course goes well!

I often put my mask on my forehead but when I'm on the surface I turn around backwards. Don't do this in your course though.:mean:

Thanks

Ah the old cave diver mask turn

BTW Digging the Chomsky quote in your sig. He's an amazing writer

BTW Digging the Chomsky quote in your sig. He's an amazing writer
:doctor:

Yeh, I think Chomsky is a pretty cool guy. I read everything I can by him. Too bad he is marginalized by the mainstream media. It would be dangerous for them if everyone could be exposed to what he says. :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom