Hello Everone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

centris

Reaction score
Hi, just registered and wanted to say hello, visit my home page for info on diving on the West Coast of Scotland.

Welcome to the boards from New Zealand.How about you post a link for us to check out? It will make it easier.
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Just hit the www button, and let me know what you think. I also have my main site Here Would not mind comments on that either, anyway hows things down in New Zealand good diving I bet - should try our dark, cold murky waters - nah only in winter.

Hello there centris, welcome to the scubasource family. Looks like you've got a pretty cool site. Lot's of good info!

Aaahhh, bonny Scotland... it's been a long while since I've been there. Welcome, Centris - you've come to a fab place to spend your surface intervals.

Cheers Ears

A welcome form Canada that is. Was in Scotland back in the late 70's, and had a riot. I've been told I was extremely lucky - was in Great Britian touring for twenty-one days and only had two days of inclement weather. I have fond memories. :D

Back
Top Bottom