Hello Divers! (Will sign up for open water soon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been dormant on this website for a few months but have finally decided to introduce myself. I have not done any scuba diving yet but will be signing up for my open water certification sometime over the next couple of months. In the meantime, I've been continuing to research as much as I can on the subject

Been reading this book as well.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51sRABOC9TL._SY344_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200_.jpg

Happy diving!

Hello :)
It's a good book.
Preparing is good, but don't hesitate to sign up for owd.

Owd is considered as an easy and fun intro to diving. I would advice to do your own research about safety, but just start diving and have fun

If you need any help or advice just ask in sb and you will get enough input for 2 divers :p

Welcome

Go get wet!

Hello :)
It's a good book.
Preparing is good, but don't hesitate to sign up for owd.

Owd is considered as an easy and fun intro to diving. I would advice to do your own research about safety, but just start diving and have fun

If you need any help or advice just ask in sb and you will get enough input for 2 divers :p

Welcome

You've read the book yourself?

Welcome, and ask away when you need. You will get a lot of information here. Spend some time researching your instructor. A great instructor can be one of the most important decisions you make.

You've read the book yourself?
Yes I read it myself.
It's good to know what mistakes to avoid, but remember: diving is safe if you stick to some simple rules and don't panic.
Don't make the book scare you.

Welcome! Good to see other soon the be OW divers here. You'll enjoy this board!

Welcome to the board. I look forward to hearing about your course.

Oh and I dive for

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom