Hello and thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello From Michigan,

I too have found the posts on this board to be very helpful and encouraging. Since finding the Scuba Board I have enrolled in a navigation class and have completed all the bookwork and written test. Now for the water portion! Previous to this class it had been two years since my advanced open water course. So I have found that just by being involved it has motivated me to continue with my training.

I hope to dive in Canada someday and will need alot of advice from my Canadian friends.

Laine

H O W D Y ! ! ! from Texas and the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team!. Welcome to the ScubaSource Network family.

I'm glad you have already found us useful and look forward to your contributions and stories of your experiences. Be sure to keep us informed of your activities and if we can ever help some more, just ask!

Well, i've been finding the diving absolutely wonderful up here so far. Finished the first scuba course in june, but have done 38 dives since (was going to get that to 40 this weekend but caught a cold this week).

We mostly head down picton/kingston/brockville way, but have done a few closer to home. Hopefully heading up to the Waome in Lake Muskoka soon as well.

The wrecks around the St. Lawrence are just amazing. What an incredible thing it is to be able and go and see these things in their final resting spot.

I've been mostly focusing on the kingston area because its only around a 2 hours drive from home. Will try to hit Tobermory next year for a couple weekends at least. But it will be a few years before i get to see most of the wrecks in the St. Lawrence so will be quite busy down there for the next while.

steve

Welcome Wetman,
from NJ.
You've hit the nail on the head regarding the informative nature of thes board.
Keep on reading and posting- it becomes habit forming.
miked

I just wish this board would have been around 20 years ago when I started diving and buying equipment.

Then all we would have had to do was wait 12 more years until the internet came to life!

Ken

Welcome to the boards from ARIZONA the all beach and no ocean state

Welcome to Scubaboard! And congrats on purchasing your own gear that means you are ready to dive that much quicker!

Yeehhaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom