Hello and keep on diving!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogkicker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just joined the forum and want to say hello, and tell a little bit about myself.
I became certified in 91. Most of the dives during this time were Florida springs, or spearfishing in the Gulf of Mexico.
Atlanta became a fast paced town and work definitely slowed the diving down but I continued.
I stopped diving in 06 when I was diagnosed with synovial sarcoma. Cancer changed me, and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to even walk, let alone dive again. I kept fighting, but diving at the time was out of the question. I won't go into details, but instead will fast forward to 2010 and say I was able to reconnect with my old dive buddy.
Through his encouragement, I am diving again ( though sometimes I have to be rolled to the water...lol). Diving has blessed me in so many ways. Now its not only mentally beneficial but physically beneficial for me as well.
I am always getting good info from scubaboard. I saw something for sale in the classifieds I wanted, so decided it was time to join.

We are so pleased to have you here and look forward to seeing more of your contributions

Welcome Toby !
You have a great get'er done sprit
I admire that spirt

FYI
My nic name given to me by my uncle was Toby
My very close friend here in California taught Econ at a college in Douglas

Thanks Sam. We try.
And
You didn't see my name very much growing up, and everyone thought it was my nickname, and my step sons name is Sam.
Its funny how small this big world really is sometimes

Thanks Tridentdeep !!! Love the avatar and location, but now I'm freaking out..lol
I had to grab this t shirt out of the drawer.
15689941598508390772951392191657.jpg

Haha.
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.. Already glad I joined.

Toby
My uncle was a natural comedian
He gave very one, every thing and every function a Nic Name
Had he had the opportunity & desire he could have been a great American comedian

My father Sam Jr. Nic Name was Tobe

I served in USAF-- like to sleep with head on a ;pillow...
But it is also recognized if you are shot down you become
an instant Infantryman -- (cant win them all...)

Sam

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Toby, and welcome back to diving! To your health!

Back
Top Bottom