Hello and a little help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have been lurking here for a few months through google to get answers to some questions. I did my first dive at Boynton Beach a few weeks ago on the Loggerhead with Splashdown Diving. It was freaking amazing. Now I’m going back to Lake Denton in Avon Park, FL to get some practice in. Thing is, I’m pretty sure it was on this forum where I saw someone post a map of the bottom showing where different things on the bottom were and their depths. Also the direction of the ropes. I screenshot it but for some reason I deleted it. Would anyone know of where I could possibly find a map like that or if you have that map could you share it with me. We are going out there on the 28th. Thanks and I can’t believe I waited so late in life to do this. Btw, my name is Eric

Hey Eric,

Is this what you’re looking for?

1726608971796.jpeg

I have been lurking here for a few months through google to get answers to some questions. I did my first dive at Boynton Beach a few weeks ago on the Loggerhead with Splashdown Diving. It was freaking amazing. Now I’m going back to Lake Denton in Avon Park, FL to get some practice in. Thing is, I’m pretty sure it was on this forum where I saw someone post a map of the bottom showing where different things on the bottom were and their depths. Also the direction of the ropes. I screenshot it but for some reason I deleted it. Would anyone know of where I could possibly find a map like that or if you have that map could you share it with me. We are going out there on the 28th. Thanks and I can’t believe I waited so late in life to do this. Btw, my name is Eric
Hey Eric, congrats on your first dive! I remember seeing that map here too. While I don’t have it saved, you might want to reach out to local dive shops around Lake Dento they usually have site maps. Safe dives on the 28th!

Welcome to SB.

Congrats on starting your new adventures.

Enjoy the training journey!

Back
Top Bottom