Hello all,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hiya

Hey. I lived in Missoula for two years when I was a kid. Has it changed since 1979? :)

Hey. I lived in Missoula for two years when I was a kid. Has it changed since 1979? :)
It's gotten much bigger & the traffic seems bad for it's size but there are few better places. Been flyfishing on the Clark Fork all day. Nice!

These are my buddies.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4724.jpg
    IMG_4724.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 6
You seem around my age. Do you remember Freddy's Feed & Read? My brother and I used to ride bikes there because they had the cheapest candy in the city.

I've got no diving connection, but I did swim for the Missoula MAACs. It was an AAU team that used the University pool.

You seem around my age. Do you remember Freddy's Feed & Read? My brother and I used to ride bikes there because they had the cheapest candy in the city.

I've got no diving connection, but I did swim for the Missoula MAACs. It was an AAU team that used the University pool.
Cool. I spent a lot of time at the UM pool. And at the old man's gym, I graduated from Loyola in 79

It was! Had a nice dive today! Got some lobster while spending time with some pretty good buddies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom