Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chipper20

New
Divemaster
Reaction score
New to the site. I'm originally from Alabama and have lived in various spots across the US. Currently I'm in western NM, but will be heading back "home" to Alabama in less than one year (from Jan. 2021). I've been diving on and off for many years having hit up the Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic, Caribbean, lakes, quarries, and the muddy waters of Louisiana. Within the past few years I've tried to spend more time developing dive skills and advancing in different certifications.

I'm hoping to learn from different divers and their experiences. I'll try to post things that may (or may not) be interesting to some of y'all. If anyone has any questions or wants to reach out, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Welcome to the asylum...

Well if you're in Western New Mexico, you're probably at Holloman with such a short stay planned. You have some decent diving around New Mexico for a good weekend trip. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to SB. Where are those muddy waters in La.? Only (sort of) shore dive I could find was L. Pontchartrain.

Welcome to SB. Where are those muddy waters in La.? Only (sort of) shore dive I could find was L. Pontchartrain.

Toledo Bend along the LA and TX line, as well as a few private lakes, mostly in SW Louisiana

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom