hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i had pondered for years about diving did snorkelling when i was a kid bu never had the money to try out scuba at the local swimming pool.20 yrs ago i started to go to thailand 2 times a year always looked at it then just forgot about it.
that was till 2 half years ago i was talking to a expat who is a manger in a bar under the hotel i stay at he told he had done a taster course for a day told who it was with and go and have a chat with them.so i went chatted tothe staff the the instructers had just returned.i met a guy called andy from uk who live and work there doing diving courses.he told me what involved and how much it would cost.i told him straight away that i had problems with my shoulders as i have frozen shoulders and Arthritis in my hands so some times i can not grip things right and i had a back problem which stop me from fully bending down to put flippers on.he told that was ok he would give me all the help i need would fully explain everyhting to me as we went along and never rush me.i ask for a day or so to think about it siad thats fine come back when ur ready.with in 24 hrs i was back booking a day course went out day after that took note of eveythign he told me amd showed me and totally enjoyed the day.
with in 24 hours i was doing a course to get my first lvl padi cert in pattaya thailand.then earlier this year i went to koh tao to meet up with andy again to bo my open water 30 metre course there missed out on one day dive due to bad weather and not able to get to koh tao but overall i totally enjoyed my time doing it.the night dive was a bit nerveracking but dot it done.thanks to andy who was willing to give me time and full one on one tution and help from the guys on the boat with help to get back on boat as im not good at pulling myelf up with my shoulders being a pain sometime.but ill be back again feb 2017 for 5 days of more fun dives and hoepfully get to dive on the thai naval wreck there this time.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom