Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jobberone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm Michael and new here and to Hawaii. I moved to Kailua Kona on the Big Island in Sep and getting settled enough to start playing. I'm in the market for a boat but hasn't worked out so far so I'm going to try to kayak dive at least for awhile.

I'm also redoing some dive work and I'm renewing my adv open water with nitrox.

I'd like to meet some like minded people here esp those that kayak dive and spearfish which I've never done.

Welcome to SB! Kayak diving and spearfishing are great ways to enjoy a day on and under the water!

howdy and welcome from south Florida........

that's funny because there is no state tax in Florida......loved Hawaii but the taxes are to high..(smile) Hawaii no ka oi.

that's funny because there is no state tax in Florida......loved Hawaii but the taxes are to high..(smile) Hawaii no ka oi.

Not sure you understand because real property taxes are the issue not state income tax. I couldn't afford to pay $2000+ per month to my mortgage in the Ft Lauderdale area. My property tax on the Big Island is less than it was in the Panhandle of Texas. Insurance is less as well.

OIC how that makes a difference..........good luck to you and yours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom