Hello All.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ldreamin

Reaction score
Hi all. Just found this site and joined. Love what I've seen so far and can't wait to get to know some of you. What day and time do people chat here?
Ldreamin

i dint even know there was a chat feature

Why would anyone need a lousy (sorry) web based 'chat feature' ??

get yer basics here : http://www.mirc.com

pick a server, pick a channel .. chat ... :)

LD - welcome - you'll get a kick out of this crowd - as you can tell there are already people here who don't care for Scuba Pro regs - MUCH better to carve your own out of a bar of soap...

Uhm - time wise- are we supposed to leave??? Oh - right - go diving - nevermind, I'm so outta here...

Dane,
Seattle

Well welcome to the fun and games. To tell you the truth, if you look at the times when people post messages, it seems there's always someone here.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I love this site!! The more I look the more I find. LOL I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of me around here.
Ldreamin

Good thing LD -
bring your whip - some of these people needs to be put in place - natuyrally that does not include me!!! Have fun.

Dane

Back
Top Bottom