Hello again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello all
I am back online ......sorry for the long time away but getting a Telefonline on the Canary Islands can take a while.
I have missed you lot a lot...and its nice zo be back.

Michael

Welcome back

Chad

better late then never, nice you could get back, maybe you can give us some great reports on the Canaries:)

Well it was not just a Trip to the Canaries ....I live here now and opened a Divecenter with " Gozumutti " and a Friend from England here on Tenerife. We are building a website for it at the moment and When it is finished it will have all sorts of Divesitediscriptions in it as well. As a matter of fact i spend a lot of time under Water with the Camera after work to get some pics for it as well. But apart from that the diving over here is great vis up to 30 metres+ ad the watertep at today was 23°C.
The Canaries being from Volcanic origin we dont have a big shelf round the Islands so that oone gets quite a few pelagig Fish close in shore to. Like Tuna. Jacks and so on.
When we have the site finished I will send yoou the link. and if anyone wants to come over for a holliday drop me a line, and i´ll sort out all you need.

CU
Michael

You're Goz's new "friend."

Very happy for the both of you.

ID

Hiya Scuba1... didnt know you before, so Hi and welcome back to the boards!
:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom