Info Hello again from Southeastern North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracydr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
North Carolina, 3 miles from South Carolina
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi again. It’s been awhile since I posted. I haven’t dived since the pandemic started. I had a litter of Doberman puppies, retired from my job, have been busy showing dogs and for awhile o went back to school. We’ve been unable to go diving for about 2-3 years I guess. Still working out a way for hubby and I to both be gone for a few days together now that we have two young Dobermans along with the two older dogs and the zoo of other animals. We have lost our all of our previous house sitters to moves/changes in businesses.
Hoping to get out a little to dive soon,maybe to a quarry just for some day dives this fall and winter after it cools down if I can talk my hubby into it. (He doesn’t really like freshwater diving) I think it could be fun and maybe we could take the camper and pups. Or, up to Morehouse City once it cools off and the crowds die down.

Welcome back to the forums! There's decent diving near Myrtle Beach - water there should be pretty warm this time of year. We went out one day with Coastal Scuba (right near the NC line), then got blown out by weather the day we were supposed to go out with Express Watersports. I'd be inclined to try Express first if I go back, but would not rule out Coastal (their boat was a bit crowded).

Back
Top Bottom