Closed Heinrich's Weikamp Bottom Timer Brand New

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title. I received it yesterday, bought it a month ago in a moment of weakness. I cannot afford it. I haven't even turned it on or played with it, it's literally untouched.

It's an all color, aluminum, AA battery, bottom timer.

Have a wee look on their website.

I'd like ¥35,000 ($280) including shipping.

I only accept PayPal sent as Gift in Japanese yen.

I'll ship by courier , expedited and tracked but not insured, covid is causing lots of shipping issues, I can send insured by EMS Japan Post but I'd likely need a few extra dollars as that option is getting very spendy indeed.

HW are a wonderful company to deal with, I've owned several of their products. Typical German quality. Customer service rivals Shearwater.

There is a thread here with a post from me detailing a customer service interaction I had with them, read it.

Thank you for looking.
E8FB0CB9-8AAF-4722-9224-27CF3D1BE484.jpeg
6A6FB9BC-9DBB-419E-8DD5-4927DB1E1C94.jpeg

I know it's not a screaming deal but is a wee bit cheaper. I'm trying not to take a big hit on it. I got bent over on import duties this end. Cheers.

I can turn it on and take a photo if that excites anyone.

Those LCD ScubaPro bottom timers that have sealed battery are around $140.

If it sweetens the deal I'll include a SP bottom timer at no additional cost. Hmmm why would anyone want two, guess you could give/sell it cheap to your dive buddy/SO. Pretty sure it works fine, I don't use it anymore. A good chance it's fine though.

Attachments

• 8539CE23-E034-40C1-AC31-3205855011F3.jpeg
    8539CE23-E034-40C1-AC31-3205855011F3.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 102

Back
Top Bottom