Health, Fitness and Wellbeing of Saturation Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdeb

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am postgraduate researcher at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland and have recently started a project investigating the health and fitness demands of a career in saturation diving. The research is focused on investigated the health implications of saturation diving and the lifestyle of divers. From this look to identify what fitness and nutrition support is needed both onshore and offshore to help minimise the risks and help improve short and long term health and wellbeing.

I am interesting in speaking to individuals who are currently or have previously been involved in saturation diving, wether a diver, involved in supporting saturation divers or anyone who has an interest saturation diving. If you would like to find out more about the project get in touch and if you are happy to help with some questions I have in the area it would be great to speak to you further. My email is s.deb@rgu.ac.uk, I look forward to hearing from you and any help would be hugely appreciated. Also feel free to post on this thread and we could a wider discussion with the whole community.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjoy Deb MSc BSc (hons)
Health and Performance Scientist

Back
Top Bottom