Heading to the Playa area in March, has anyone stayed or dived with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-S

Contributor
Reaction score
We are staying at the Grand Serinis resort and there onsite op is called Aqua Inn dive center.
I know that most onsite dive ops are usually a little rushed and donÃÕ always pick the best dive spots but I love not having to leave the resort to dive it just saves so much time in the actual day.
So my question is does anyone have any experiences with them or stayed at the resort.
Thanks randy

I would recommend taking the ferry across to Cozumel, and checking out Jeremy at Living Underwater.

I would recommend taking the ferry across to Cozumel, and checking out Jeremy at Living Underwater.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Coz is some great diving we have stayed and dived in coz the last time there I dove with Liquid Blue Divers I am not sure if they are still around but I had fantastic dives with them.:D

I am looking at staying around the resort and being a lazy diver maybe heading off site to dive the cenotes again. I just wanted to get some feedback from this resorts dive op.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom