Heading to Oahu 3/10 - 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Kraigger, shame no replies on your thread, maybe my reply will recycle this into the forum and generate some responses.

I have just booked a week on O'ahu in December this year and would like some of the same info regarding good LDS and also the top dive spots. I want to mainly focus on Wreck diving I will only have the chance to do 4-6 dives because I have to consider my wife is not a diver so its not a fully focused dive holiday.

Anyway my investigation so far I have seen once LDS that looks good they have their own boat (which apparently is a rare thing on O'ahu). They are called Island Divers Hawaii. I would be keen to hear and reviews on these guys or any other recommended operators.

I looks like there are a few wreck dives available from O'ahu the Corsair aircraft, the San Pedro Wreck, the sea tiger, the YO 257, the Mahi wreck plus a few others. So again I would be keen to hear from anyone that has dived any of these sites... although I will be putting the Corsair on my list, I have not dived an aircraft before so this one must be done!!!.

Some info in post " late February Oahu" a couple posts down. We will be trying kaimana divers most likely, and maybe ocean legends

Last edited:
Woo hoo! looks like we get to learn how to do a back roll :)

We are diving with Island Divers Hawaii next week and weekend, 9 dives total. First trip to Hawaii - both for vacation and recon (someone short and blonde wants to move there -- I say "don't threaten me!" ) :wink:

when I'm on Oahu i use Patrick's diving adventure in waianae on the west coast......the Mahi has fell apart but remains a great dive.

We are diving with Island Divers Hawaii next week and weekend, 9 dives total. First trip to Hawaii - both for vacation and recon (someone short and blonde wants to move there -- I say "don't threaten me!" ) :wink:

Hey James,

Would be very keen to hear your experience with these guys as they are close the where we are staying.

Aloha guys! We also own and operate our own (6pax) dive boat here on the South Shore. Take a look at the video below for what a day of diving looks like with the K-Team.

Mahalo!

G
Thanks for your reply, video looks good I will check out your Website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom