Heading to Krabi...anybody have clues??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfhdds

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We want to do day trips from Krabi to Phi Phi. Does this make sense or is it too difficult? We have to return to Krabi because our parents will remain in Krabi.

We want to do day trips from Krabi to Phi Phi. Does this make sense or is it too difficult?

Doing daytrips from Krabi (Ao Nang or Raillay Beach) to Phi-Phi is easy. Contact "KatDiver" (I'm sure he will respond to your post too), he's running a diveshop in Ao Nang and a frequent poster on this board.
:D

Krabi to Phi Phi daytrips are available by many operators.

Actually...I think (but i could be wrong) only Blue Juice run from Krabi town itself. However, from Ao Nang there are perhaps 8 or so dive companies. My personal favourite is Scuba Addicts on the main stretch of Ao Nang.

Have fun diving at Phi Phi!

I'm not sure if Scuba Addicts have fixed the engine on their boat yet, or they may still be putting their divers on the Railey Divers boat.

Anyway, we do regular trips down to Phi Phi, also our local islands and out to Shark Point too. We'll be out there tomorrow and Phi Phi the day after. As we've got our own boat, we don't have to wait for other centres to collect enough divers to confirm. As long as I've got 2 divers, the boat goes and it's pretty much an open schedule so just give us a PM or an email and we'll sort you out.

I'm not sure if Scuba Addicts have fixed the engine on their boat yet, or they may still be putting their divers on the Railey Divers boat.

Anyway, we do regular trips down to Phi Phi, also our local islands and out to Shark Point too. We'll be out there tomorrow and Phi Phi the day after. As we've got our own boat, we don't have to wait for other centres to collect enough divers to confirm. As long as I've got 2 divers, the boat goes and it's pretty much an open schedule so just give us a PM or an email and we'll sort you out.
Thanks for the input. We have three open water divers all with around 30 logged dives with a refresher update from our local SSI/PADI dive center, so we'ready to dive. We've looked at the weather and see scattered thunder storms and don't know what that means, but we're coming to the Sheraton, Krabi on 3/23/09 for a week and would like to dive possible 2 days with 2-3 dives/day...whatever is customary in your area. We prefer a smaller group so your setup sounds good to us. My direct email is jfhdds@pacbell.net Thanks for your reply

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom