Heading to Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn

Contributor
Reaction score
I am heading to central north Florida area at the end of the week,thurs or fri. morning coming back monday,no real plans except saturday afternoon going to my grandmothers 90th b-day party,I am diving my way down and diving my way back up. If anyone is interested in going let me Know,will probably stay in a room some and will bring my camp gear and camp some. I am still working on which areas to hit but am pretty much open to whatever.

If I had seen your post earlier I'd been all over it. Well, maybe next time.

Hey Mark, I have a 3 tsnk dive trip set up for Sunday in Jupiter...but looking at the weather, it might be a blow out. I will find out Friday night since my plans were to drive down Saturday. I will pm you and let you know if you like.

Carolyn:shark2:

Let me know,I will be staying in Clermont,outside Orlando until sat night or sun morning,then off to do some diving. I am bringing my laptop,so will have scubaboard access. I might be interested in a boat dive if it doesn't get blown out,never been on the Atlantic side diving.

We're planning on Blue Grotto Sunday... my daughter will be doing her final check-out dives!

Ken

I have been thinking about going there,never been,I want to hit some places I have not dove before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom