Heading to Aruba Nov 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep... Will be there Nov 8th thru 15th... Staying at the Mariott Ocean Club... Was gonna dive with Romeo... Doing my 4 checkout dives for referral certification...

Steve

I usually dive with Unique Sports, but may give Romeo a try this trip. I may see you Steve, I am an ole guy that moves slower than I use to!:eek:)

Just got certified, and found this thread first off, my first diving trip is going to be Aruba Nov. 8-15th as well, very excited about it!

congrats on getting certified.

I have sent numerous emails to Native Divers with a couple of questions. They do NOT answer any of them :depressed:so I guess I will use Unique Sports again. I have never had a problem with them and they pick you up.:D

Maybe I will see you there.:D

If you want to get hold of Romeo or Vanessa, just phone them directly. They don't usually use their email.

I think I may just go with Romeo... I'm staying the the Mariott Ocean club, I believe he is right there??

5th post so I can post url

Back
Top Bottom