heading out on my cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AeroMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, I am all packed and we will head down to Kennedy Space Center first. and then down to Miami and on our cruise ship the Norwegian Epic. I will not be posting while I am out so everyone be safe and find some awesome stuff~!!!!!

Have a good one Mike we,ll get something going when you get back. Edisto is still real high so you aren,t missing banything there.

Thanks Phill, I appreciate it. Hey, I have noticed that a lot of the construction workers are now spending their breaks and lunch time walking the banks of the new retention ponds at the Boeing site at the airport. It is still fenced off and no one can get in there. Heck, I even thought of taking my hard hat from work and getting a yellow vest and just walking out there, you know to blend in, lol. I know they are finding teeth but someone is buying them up from them and paying good for it.

<- yawning .... starting season opener with and easy drifter (another yawn) down Rainbow river May 7th. Then on to Troy Springs for a 70 ft clear-spring-water drop on May 8th (hopefully there will be some fossilized bones sticking out of the walls). This should serve the purpose of getting my gear out of the winter mothballs.

Phill, are you doing the Cooper on the 23rd? I will post it on my Facebook page.

well, I just got back from my cruise and glad to be home.

Phill, sorry man, I didn't get back in time but we definitely need to set something up. Did it rain any while I was gone?

Good to have you back,Mike. Yes we had apretty good bit of rain, the Edisto,s water level was comming down nicely but has HAD a slight increase. Dove the Cooper this past Saturday. Had a fair day but nothing to write home about. Vis was bad because of a very high tide water temp was 71to 72 deg, Talk with you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom