Headed to morehead city! Tips? Advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmason11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Headed there in about a week. any knowledge of the area and things to know from you all who have dove there is welcomed!

We're goin with Olympus . Just things regarding diving and a few good restaurants too lol

Headed there in about a week. any knowledge of the area and things to know from you all who have dove there is welcomed!

If you would have come to the pre trip meeting, I would have answered most of your questions.

Lol? You asked some pretty basic questions any OW certified diver should know on another thread about NDL's and now looking for info on the dive site? As I said before, you should have attended the pre trip meeting. We went over all of the details you are asking about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just clarifying ? I couldn't make the meeting because I had work. Are you diving with dive educators?

Yes. I can email you a copy of the trip brief if you want or can give you a copy Monday morning before we leave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom