Headed for 10 days in July read lots o posts...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimbody

Caribbean Connoisseur
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I think we have this all down. Staying with some natives from Belize on AC and I am open to suggestion for legit safe and yet fun dive ops. I've read some quality posts and opinions from some experienced folks here that I've read before.

Just have 100 dives under the belt over 5 years. Advanced and nitrox, thinking of getting rescue this spring. Am addicted to cenote dives.

Has anyone any suggestions for the cenote lover whilst staying in AC?

Thank you

I share your love of cenotes, which my computer really wants to auto-correct to "denotes," lol.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing comparable in all of Belize, but I'll definitely follow this thread. Maybe AMWIII and/or ChillyinCanada may have some ideas.

But I'm guessing the best you can do is to hop a plane up to Cancun and work your way back down.

Where abouts are you staying on the island?

In reading the article linked above about Elvi's, I found Estel's, which is where I ate breakfast every morning. Good coffee, good food and several mornings I saw dolphins swim by while I ate. Two thumbs up!

Down at Hol Chan resort, you're definitely out of the fray. Popping into Estelle's for breaks isn't going to be convenient. You'll be quite far south of town.

what chilly said, you are either a golf cart or taxi from town

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom