having trouble connecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mako Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
with SB. often it just gives me the standard cannot find server message but once in a while I get this.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'a2.28.344a.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/ratcat/public_html/matrix/index.php on line 82
Could not connect: Host 'a2.28.344a.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

this seems to work sort of, but email me the problem so I can sort it out.

cheers mark.

You and everyone else also.

Pete is trying to switch to different servers. It's a PITA, and it's keeping him a bit busy at the moment.

Things should improve significantly after Wednesday or Thursday, if things go as Pete expects them to go. If not, we'll see...

Doc

cancun mark:
ok cool, I thought it was just me being a muppet.
No you're cool. Doc explained it - it's a major server move onto a new provider and it's caused a LOT of problems. The board MIGHT go completely down for a bit although the chat room should stay working.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom